Saturday, April 12, 2008

EMO boy


Why do many people hate others who are emo? Is being emo bad? I think not, because being emo is just expressing ones feelings. From the word Emotional came the word Emo, basically the whole word is just being shorten. Back to the issue, people who are emo should not be hated, they are just being themselves. For those people who hate emo, if you don't like them just mind your own way of expressing yourself. Their life is not your life that you can judge and tell them what you want them to be or to do.

I tell you being emo is not a bad thing. Although I am only partly emo because on the music I listen to but please don't hate those people who are EMO. They are just doing what they love doing and what they like doing.

Peace to all.

1 comment:

Darkthoughts said...

You are retarded.

heres the facts

1. EMO is a style of hardcore punk which describes several variations of music with common roots, short for "emotional hardcore".

2.the emo look comes from clinically depressed ppl and emo music fans adopted the look and became wanna be depressed kids

3. 90% of clinically depressed ppl that look "emo" dont listen to emo music.

4. that labels all the emo music listeners as poser looser look at me i cut my wrist bitches

now where do i come off saying all this shit..........well at least i can say the last time i cut myself my heart stopped for three minutes and i was in the hospital for two weeks and btw EMO music sucks