Saturday, April 12, 2008

EMO boy (continued)

Maybe thats right, EMO people blame everything for why their lives are like this and like that. Why does certain things happen to them instead with others, they always ask "why me?" or some what like this, they hope to die because of unwanted things that occurred. I'm stating a point here but I'm not siding anyone, either to the EMO's or to those who are not. But each side has its own point.

This is just a thought that I have read before and I think I agree to it. Being Emo is just an excuse for boys to act like girls. Maybe, that's true and based from my own experiences with my friends, some of them sometimes really act like girls, not physically but emotionally. They emote a lot, think about it, lots of girls do this.

peace to all..
more post related to this one will be posted soon..

No comments: